A Christian Place Counseling (ACPC)
A Christian Place Counseling is a group of mental health professionals helping others to explore and develop changes needed to live an inspired and healthy life. We work together to provide a professional Christian counseling ministry to our community. Please call us and inquire about our services for you and your loved ones.
We believe what a person does is based on their view of the world, themselves and others. At ACPC our therapists are committed to principles which unify and direct our work. Below are some of the key concepts that will help you understand why we do things the way we do.
- We believe that there is one God, who is eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, given to us for direction, reproof, and instruction in living a healthy and purposeful life;
- We believe everyone has been created in God’s image. Therefore, regardless of what you have ever done, you deserve our respect and can experience God’s grace.
- We believe that you can find meaning, contentment, and inspiration in your life. No matter how long you have struggled with pain and problems, you can grow and improve your life.
- We believe in holistic treatment. We focus on the whole person – mental, physical, emotional, relational and spiritual.
- We believe each person is unique with different gifts, abilities and struggles. We are committed to walk with you on your journey to growth and healing without judgment.
- We value life from the beginning through every stage of this journey.